>



翻译公司
   
  关于我们
  翻译实力

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

首页 > 关于成都博雅翻译 > 翻译资料
翻译公司
翻译公司

黑人的幽默
2010年11月19日  作者:  成都译网-成都翻译网-成都翻译公司  浏览选项:    本文已被浏览 1201 次
Dear white, something you got to know
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的
When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是黑色的
When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是黑色的
When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色的
When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是黑色的
When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。

you---white people,
你---白種人
When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的
When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成白色的
You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色的
You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的
You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色的
And you, call me "color"?
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?
 
 
上篇文章:吝啬鬼请客
下篇文章:I hung him up to dry
 文章搜索
 
搜索选项: